Sunday 13 February 2011

Forest / Volcano Research


This forest's manmade magic is quite exciting. I like the want to keep as much of the
scene natural as possible. The colour spectrums through the leaves can be very
interesting.




This artistic and colourful forest is quite inspiring. As I would like to have some balance between naturalistic and fantasy this has got lots of interesting features, especially in the plants, to give me some ideas.





Motorstorm: Pacific Rift has quite a few tracks which I can study to look at textures for most of the things I will need to create. Bearing this in mind I will try not to simply recreate what I may find.

Using references and inspiration such as these videos I will continue to build up a collection for all elements of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment